As I do every year, I look back to see how I did on my resolutions. You can read that blog post below! Overall I wish I did better. Some of my resolutions from 2014 will make it to the 2015 list. I am happy to say that my list of resolutions is getting shorter each year as I accomplish some things.
I still have to improve on my diabetes A1C, I need to get in shape again, I need work, and I have to take stock of some things and find peace. So that's my 2015 focus.
Here's the Fab Five list!
1) Lower my diabetes A1C to 7.
2) Sign on a few Precious Web Design jobs.
3) Sign on a few Virtual Administrative Services jobs.
4) Develop a fitness plan for myself that includes weights and walking/jogging.
5) Remove the bad things from my life that are dragging me down.
Some of you may think it's silly to even have resolutions. The way I see it, resolutions are a good way of keeping yourself on track, in check, and improving. Happy New Year and always be improving!
It's me, just trying to get by.